Camping holidays have been popular and carefree last summer. And although covid-19 is still around, we believe that this summer demand for camping holidays will again be high. For even more peace of mind, from 1st January 2022, we are offering the unique Covid guarantee for our accommodations for the summer of 2022:
4 weeks – 2 week before arrival
If you face one of these COVID related travel restrictions from day 28 to day 14 before arrival, the Covid Guarantee does apply:
- Restricted or non permitted travel from your home country or local area, making it impossible to leave your country even if you have a EU Digital COVID certificate.
- Restricted or non permitted entry to your destination country/area or transit country, making it impossible to enter your final holiday destination even if you have a EU Digital COVID certificate.
- Quarantine restriction are in place in your destination country.
If any of the above COVID related travel restrictions are newly declared during 13 days – 1 days (at noon) prior to arrival, you will also be covered by the Covid Guarantee.
The Covid Guarantee does not apply if:
- due to your (non) vaccinated status you (or any >12 years old in your party) must quarantine.
- there is negative travel advice but you can travel with a EU Digital COVID certificate without quarantine restriction
- you cancel your reservation 13 – 1 day before arrival because of COVID concerns.
- Travel restrictions must be in place on the day of notification, in order to use either the rebook, voucher or refund option
- If you wish to cancel or amend your holiday more than 28 days before arrival, the usual terms and conditions apply.
- If you choose to rebook and the amended holiday is cheaper, we will charge the then current cancellation fee on the difference in price.
- We recommend a cancellation insurance that also covers you if you have to cancel because you, or one of your travelling companions, has Covid 19.
You can choose one of the below options:
If your holiday can´t go ahead due to one of the above mentioned COVID related travel restrictions, we guarantee a full refund within 28 working days. This guarantee applies to new bookings for the 2022 season made from 1st January 2022 onwards.
Rebooking free of charge
If you’re unable to travel due to the above COVID related travel restrictions, you have the option to rebook your holiday to one of our other top campsites or to another date without any amendment fee.
Our standard booking terms and conditions, click here