- Large free-form swimming pool on two-levels with connecting fun-slide
- Children’s slide pool (open 20/06-27/09)
- Toddler’s splash pool
- Extensive sun terraces and lawned sun-bathing areas
- Free use of sun loungers
- Roman Themed Spa (extra charge)
- Children’s play area
- Kids Club (site run) (all season)
- Choice of Eating
- Choice of Bars
- Soundproofed Disco, open until 4am (over 16s only)
- Daytime activities (all season)
- Evening entertainment (all season)
- Sports facilities
- Souvenir/gift shop
- Washing machines (extra charge)
- Hair dresser (extra charge)
- ATM machine
- Wi-Fi access (extra charge)
- Internet cafe (extra charge)
- Safety deposit boxes for hire
- Night-time security patrol
- Medical room with doctor’s visits (extra charge)
- Recreational Activities (all payable locally)
- Nearby: Horse Riding, Go-Karting, Wind Surfing, Hiking, Mountain Biking & Golf Courses
- Nearest beach: 300 metres
Travel Options for Park Playa Bara
To enjoy your Lifestyle Holidays to Park Playa Bara we have put together a comprehensive list to assist you in your journey to the campsite.
There are several ways of travelling to Spain:
|Reus 45 mins|
|Barcelona 45 mins|
|Low Cost Airlines Routes|
|Flights from United Kingdom & Republic of Ireland|
The best ferry routes for this park are:
- P&O Ferries – Dover to Calais – average crossing time is 1hr 15mins
- Eurotunnel – Folkestone to Calais – average crossing time is 35mins
- Brittany Ferries – Portsmouth to Caen – average crossing time is 6hrs (7hrs at night)
|From port to Park Playa Bara
||distance in miles||driving times in hrs. & mins|
Distances are approximate and times should be used as a guide only.
P&O Ferries – Dover to Calais crossing time 75 mins approx.
Holiday to France with P&O Ferries which sail from Dover to Calais. On board facilities include two restaurants, coffee dock, a three tiered bar, play area for children, teen zone, games room, shop and cinema. Entertainment includes singers, musicians, magicians and face painting during peak season.
Eurotunnel – Folkestone – Calais crossing time 35 mins
The quickest travel option for crossing the Channel. The tunnel takes approx. 1 hour from motorway exit to motorway entrance. Many customers enjoy the speed of the crossing however there is little opportunity to break the journey. On-board the Eurotunnel you are expected to stay with your vehicle. There are no refreshment areas.
Most of our customers choose to take a longer Western Channel route to France and make the sailing part of their holiday. Facilities on board include swimming pool with leisure bar area, restaurants, lounge bars, cinemas, ultra stylish shopping malls, a leisure area for children and live entertainment. A good opportunity to start your family holidays.
Plymouth-Santander offers a different type of holiday. The first night is spent on board on the outbound journey and one night inbound. The Brittany Ferries ship has all the facilities of a cruise liner and the journey forms an enjoyable part of your holiday.
Car hire is another option available to you from the airport, with many of the major car hire companies running from most airports. Please go to Holiday Autos website: www.holidayautos.co.uk/car-hire/spain.htm , who are a quality rental car agency to France and Spain.
Please read the small print on all prices quoted as some of the ones that appear cheapest operate on the basis of they charge you for a full tank of fuel on arrival and you are expected to take the vehicle back empty.
There are many insurance companies on line. The best site to compare all the offers available is www.moneysupermarket.com
For help with booking your Airport Hotels, Airport Parking and Airport Lounges please go to: www.holidayextras.co.uk .
How to Book
Booking is very simple, just call us and we make a provisional booking over the telephone. We will then post you a completed booking form, detailing all elements of your booking.
The provisional booking is held for 5 days.