- Large free-form swimming pool on two-levels with connecting fun-slide
- Children’s slide pool (open 20/06-27/09)
- Toddler’s splash pool
- Extensive sun terraces and lawned sun-bathing areas
- Free use of sun loungers
- Roman Themed Spa (extra charge)
- Children’s play area
- Kids Club (site run) (all season)
- Choice of Eating
- Choice of Bars
- Soundproofed Disco, open until 4am (over 16s only)
- Daytime activities (all season)
- Evening entertainment (all season)
- Sports facilities
- Souvenir/gift shop
- Washing machines (extra charge)
- Hair dresser (extra charge)
- ATM machine
- Wi-Fi access (extra charge)
- Internet cafe (extra charge)
- Safety deposit boxes for hire
- Night-time security patrol
- Medical room with doctor’s visits (extra charge)
- Recreational Activities (all payable locally)
- Nearby: Horse Riding, Go-Karting, Wind Surfing, Hiking, Mountain Biking & Golf Courses
- Nearest beach: 300 metres
The sights in this area are simply stunning as you meander along the coastal road, taking in the picturesque pine-edged coves and cliff-top views. Take time to visit the buzzing cities, as well as venturing inland to experience the rich culture of Spain.
Holidays in the Costa Dorada, northern Spain, are great for any age. Whether you are considering a quiet break with your husband or a riotous family holiday with a load of kids, then Camping Park Playa Bara in Costa Dorada is for you. The great thing about our holiday parks is that they cater for many tastes. Mature people enjoy the sociable atmosphere and amenities close to hand, let alone the great attractions outside of the park. Families just love all the activities on offer, the large swimming complexes and the kids club.
Camping Park Playa Bara is situated just 60km away from Barcelona, which means it offers the best of both worlds. Enjoy this cosmopolitan city at your leisure, with the added bonus of having our holiday park to retreat to after a hard days sightseeing! You’ll want to spend time in the city, of course, enjoying the Gaudi architechture and strolling on La Ramblas, but we are sure you will want to spend as much time on this great family holiday park too!
Costa Dorada attractions
For those who like exploring their surroundings, there is plenty to do and see in and around this gorgeous spot of northern Spain. The Costa Dorada stretches from Barcelona to Tarragona to Salou and includes a staggering 150 miles of coastline – great for beach lovers.
This coast is lovely all year round, and great for visitors who enjoy winter sun, when it’s quieter and less crowded, and the sea is very often shallow, which is great for kids. The food is based around Catalan dishes, with plenty of locally caught fresh fish, rice dishes and inexpensive wine to enjoy.
Nearby attractions around Barcelona
- Barcelona – 60km
This is a fabulous city that you really must visit. There is so much to see – bus tours are a good option – and children love the incredible street performers.
- Tarragona – 20km
Roman city still surrounded by the ancient city wall, with a beautiful amphitheatre overlooking the sea.
- PortAventura Theme Park – 35km
Visit this amazing Spanish theme park for an exciting family day out.
All distances quoted are approximate