Coronavirus Statement Update 15 October 2020
Once again Lifestyle Holidays would like to thank you all for your loyalty and support during this very stressful and challenging year.
The stop-start nature of how the 2020 season unfolded with European Government Travel Restrictions and Quarantines being lifted and then re-introduced meant many customers eventually chose to, or had to cancel their 2020 Bookings and re-book 2021.
We are planning that 2021 will operate as normal. We understand some customers may wish to cancel their 2021 Booking now rather than waiting until the New Year. If you have a Booking for 2021 and are thinking of cancelling due to the uncertainty at the moment please see below:
Please note we would advise you to wait if you have a 2021 Booking as you will forfeit your Deposit and as we are already very full for 2021 if you cancel now you may not be able to re-book 2021 in the new year. So for now if you have a 2021 Booking it may be best to keep the booking in place.
1. I had a Booking in April, May or June 2020 and Paid in Full the Campsite was closed for our Dates so we could not go, I have a Voucher/Credit Note when can I get my Refund?
If the Campsite you Booked was closed [ie you were booked in April, May or June] You can email in on or after March 31 2021 for a Full Refund including the Deposit.
2. I had a Booking in July, August or September 2020 and Paid in Full, the Campsite was Open for our Dates, I Re-Booked 2021 using a Voucher/Credit Note what happens if I cancel my 2021 Booking? Can I get a Full Refund?
The Date for refunds in line with ABTA Guidance is on or after 31 March 2021.
If the Campsite you Booked was open [ie you were booked in July, August or September] You can email in on or after March 31 2021 for a Refund minus the Deposit. See the Deposits Below
3. I had a 2020 Booking with just the Deposit Paid, I Re-Booked 2021 using my 2020 Deposit Voucher or the 50% Deposit Credit to Pay the 2021 Deposit, what happens if I cancel 2021 can I get a Refund for my Deposit?
Unfortunately no the 2021 Deposit is Non Refundable if you took our advice on Booking and have Travel Insurance with Cancellation Cover you may be able to claim all or part of this back if you have a valid reason.
4. I had a 2020 Booking Paid in Full, I then Booked a more expensive holiday in 2021 and Paid the 2021 Balance in Full for the 10% Full Payment Discount, what happens if I cancel my 2021 Booking can I get a Refund?
The Date for all refunds in line with ABTA Guidance is on or after 31 March 2021.
5. I did not have a 2020 Booking and have Booked 2021 and Paid in Full, what happens if I cancel, can I have a Full Refund?
Unfortunately no the Deposit is Non-Refundable, the Balance of the Payment in line with ABTA Guidance for New Bookings Cancelled is also on or After 31 March 2021.
6. I did not have a 2020 Booking and have Booked 2021 and Paid just the Deposit, what happens if I cancel, can I have a Refund?
Unfortunately no the Deposit is Non-Refundable, if you took our advice on Booking and have Travel Insurance with Cancellation Cover you may be able to claim all or part of this back if you have a valid reason.
The Deposit is Euros 125.00 p/week Booked [£100.00].
So 7 Nights is Euros 125.00 [£1000]. 8 Nights to 14 Nights is Euros 250.00 [£200.00]
15 Nights to 21 Nights is Euros 375.00 [£300.00] etc.
I had a 2020 Holiday and paid for it in full why do I have to wait until 31 March 2021. Where is my money?
Your 2020 Holiday Monies were paid to the Campsites well in advance of your Arrival Dates. The Campsites in turn used your monies to pay their suppliers, local councils, Government Taxes, Utility Charges, Staff Wages etc. We are still trying to recover your monies from the Campsites on your behalf. Unfortunately it is extremely unlikely that any campsite will issue a refund to Lifestyle Holidays until 1st April 2021. Therefore no immediate refunds can be given. The Date for refunds in line with ABTA Guidance is on or after 31 March 2021.
Lifestyle Holidays will constantly review these policies and should a change occur in the campsites position on refunds, we will adapt our policies accordingly.