- Large Swimming Pool
- Children’s fun pool with water games
- 2 Fun Waterslides
- Sunbathing Terraces
- Children’s Play Area
- Kids Club for children 5-12yrs (July & August)
- Take Away
- Recreational Activities:
- Mini Golf
- Kid’s Trampolines
- Table Tennis
- Kids farm area with small animals & petting zoo
- Daytime Sports Activities
- Outdoors Entertainment
- Kids Mini disco 08:00-22:00 (July & August)
- Music and live shows (June to Sept)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Bike hire
- Washing Machines
- Computers with internet access
- Wi-Fi (extra charge)
- Safety Deposit Boxes for hire
- ATM cash machine
- Night-Time Security
If getting out and about is more your thing, then take the time to explore the beautiful coastline of the Costa Brava (The ‘Wild Coast’).
The sights in this area are simply stunning as you meander along the coastal roads, taking in the picturesque pine-edged coves and cliff-top views.
Take time to visit the buzzing cities of Gerona and Barcelona, as well as venturing inland to experience the rich culture of Spain.
For a much more lively experience you can visit the popular resort of Lloret De Mar nearby or maybe you prefer the culture of Figueres, an exquisite town, famed for the Salvador Dali Museum, where you will find a remarkable collection of his surrealist work. Whatever you’re preference you’re sure to find something of interest in the Costa Brava!
- Kayak Hire
- Boat Trip
- Snorkelling and scuba diving
- Nightlife in Lloret De Mar
- Girona – 30 km
- Barcelona – 90 km
All distances quoted are approximate
Costa Brava & Catalonia
Visit Barcelona- The capital of Catalonia with it’s exciting shopping, busy pavement cafes and bars in La Ramblas area. La Sagrada Famillia is Gaudis unfinished cathedral and a must to visit.
- Figueres – Home to Salvador Dali’s museum.
- Gerona – The nearest city to the resort 37km with a good shopping area.
- Medas Isles – The only islands on the Costa Brava coastline. The Medas Isles are a protected nature sanctuary which makes for superb scuba diving and snorkelling. Glass bottom boats sail around the islands, some offer the possibility of snorkelling.