- Main swimming pool with fun-slide
- 2nd Swimming pool
- Sun bathing terraces
- Free use of sun-loungers
- Children’s play areas
- Site-run Kids-Club for children 5-12yrs (July & August)
- Souvenir/Gift shop
- Washing machines
- Bike hire
- Day & evening entertainment (July & August)
- Medical room with doctor’s visits
- ATM cash machine
- Wi-Fi & internet access (payable locally)
- Night time security patrol
- Guided walks and Mountain bike rides
- Spinning sessions
- Tennis court
- Football field
- Table tennis
If getting out and about is more your thing, then take the time to explore the beautiful coastline of the Costa Brava (The ‘Wild Coast’).
The sights in this area are simply stunning as you meander along the coastal roads, taking in the picturesque pine-edged coves and cliff-top views.
Take time to visit the buzzing cities of Gerona and Barcelona, as well as venturing inland to experience the rich culture of Spain.
For a much more lively experience you can visit the popular resort of Estartit nearby or maybe you prefer the culture of Figueres, an exquisite town, famed for the Salvador Dali Museum, where you will find a remarkable collection of his surrealist work. Whatever you’re preference you’re sure to find something of interest in the Costa Brava!
- Fishing – 1km
- Snorkelling, scuba diving and pedalo
- Horse riding
- Nightlife in estartit
- Water skiing and jet skiing
- Figueras – 50 km
- Barcelona – 130km
All distances quoted are approximate
Costa Brava & Catalonia
Visit Barcelona- The capital of Catalonia with it’s exciting shopping, busy pavement cafes and bars in La Ramblas area. La Sagrada Famillia is Gaudis unfinished cathedral and a must to visit. Excursions run direct from El Delfin Verde.
- Figueres – Home to Salvador Dali’s museum.
- Gerona – The nearest city to the resort with a good shopping area.
- Pals – A medieval hamlet overlooking the bay of Pals.
- Medas Isles – The only islands on the Costa Brava coastline sit just off the beach of Estartit. The Medas Isles are a protected nature sanctuary which makes for superb scuba diving and snorkelling. Glass bottom boats sail from Estartit harbour around the islands, some offer the possibility of snorkelling.