- Choice of two swimming pools :
- ‘Oasis’ Pool (open 1/7-31/8 approximately)
- Swimming pool with jacuzzi section
- Separate kid’s pool with water games & toys
- Separate toddler’s splash pool
- Rooftop sun terrace with ‘Volcano’ jacuzzi and sun loungers
- Pool snack bar
- Free use of sun loungers & parasols
- Evening entertainment & live shows (high season)
- La Masia Spa Centre (open all season)
- Massages & beauty treatments (extra payment)
- Take away
- Choice of bars
- Children’s play area & climbing wall
- Kids Club (site run) (July & August)
- ATM Machine
- Currency exchange
- Wi-Fi access (payable locally)
- Safety deposit boxes for hire
- Bike hire
- Table tennis
- Aqua aerobics (July & August)
- Video arcade
- Nearby: Golf Courses, Horse Riding, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Wind Surfing. Scuba Diving, Fishing, Wind Surfing, Kayaking, Water Parks
Travel Options for La Masia
To enjoy your Lifestyle Holidays we have put together a comprehensive list to assist you in your journey to the campsite.
There are several ways of travelling to Spain:
For those who prefer to fly for their holidays to France or Spain, there are numerous options available.
|Girona (GRO) 32km|
|Barcelona (BCN) 90km|
|Perpignan-France (PGF) 150km|
|Low Cost Airlines Routes|
|Flights from United Kingdom & Republic of Ireland|
Visit Taxi Estartit at www.taxiestartit.com , complete the form and enter your holiday booking reference with us to get a great deal on your airport transfers. Please note Lifestyle Holidays cannot make this reservation on your behalf. Taxi fares are payable locally to the driver. Taxi Estartit are a Spanish company owned by UK nationals. Drivers are also UK nationals.
Car hire is another option available to you from the airport, with many of the major car hire companies running from most airports. Please go to Holiday Autos website: www.holidayautos.co.uk/car-hire/spain.htm , who are a quality rental car agency to France and Spain.
Please read the small print on all prices quoted as some of the ones that appear cheapest operate on the basis of they charge you for a full tank of fuel on arrival and you are expected to take the vehicle back empty.
There are many insurance companies on line. The best site to compare all the offers available is www.moneysupermarket.com
For help with booking your Airport Hotels, Airport Parking and Airport Lounges please go to: www.holidayextras.co.uk .
Customers who choose to take their own car do so to give themselves the most options for exploring not only the Costa Brava but also the many sights and cities on route through France.
If you cross Dover -Calais (or Eurotunnel) early morning you can drive through the centre of France and expect to arrive early to mid-evening at the resort.
Alternatively many customers choose to stop on route in France. There are many hotel chains situated just off the motorways and are very competitively priced.
If you travel to Caen you can travel on board overnight and drive down the West coast of France to arrive early evening in resort.
A good comparison website for Ferry rates is www.aferry.co.uk