- Choice of two swimming pools :
- ‘Oasis’ Pool (open 1/7-31/8 approximately)
- Swimming pool with jacuzzi section
- Separate kid’s pool with water games & toys
- Separate toddler’s splash pool
- Rooftop sun terrace with ‘Volcano’ jacuzzi and sun loungers
- Pool snack bar
- Free use of sun loungers & parasols
- Evening entertainment & live shows (high season)
- La Masia Spa Centre (open all season)
- Massages & beauty treatments (extra payment)
- Take away
- Choice of bars
- Children’s play area & climbing wall
- Kids Club (site run) (July & August)
- ATM Machine
- Currency exchange
- Wi-Fi access (payable locally)
- Safety deposit boxes for hire
- Bike hire
- Table tennis
- Aqua aerobics (July & August)
- Video arcade
- Nearby: Golf Courses, Horse Riding, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Wind Surfing. Scuba Diving, Fishing, Wind Surfing, Kayaking, Water Parks
If getting out and about is more your thing, then take the time to explore the beautiful coastline of the Costa Brava (The ‘Wild Coast’).
The sights in this area are simply stunning as you meander along the coastal roads, taking in the picturesque pine-edged coves and cliff-top views.
Take time to visit the buzzing cities of Gerona and Barcelona, as well as venturing inland to experience the rich culture of Spain.
For a much more lively experience you can visit the popular resort of Platja D’Aro nearby or maybe you prefer the culture of Figueres, an exquisite town, famed for the Salvador Dali Museum, where you will find a remarkable collection of his surrealist work. Whatever you’re preference you’re sure to find something of interest in the Costa Brava!
- Kayak Hire
- Boat Trip
- Snorkelling and scuba diving
- Nightlife in Blanes
- Girona – 32km
- Barcelona – 90km
All distances quoted are approximate
Costa Brava & Catalonia
Visit Barcelona- The capital of Catalonia with it’s exciting shopping, busy pavement cafes and bars in La Ramblas area. La Sagrada Famillia is Gaudis unfinished cathedral and a must to visit.
- Figueres – Home to Salvador Dali’s museum.
- Gerona – The nearest city to the resort with a good shopping area.
- Medas Isles – The only islands on the Costa Brava coastline. The Medas Isles are a protected nature sanctuary which makes for superb scuba diving and snorkelling. Glass bottom boats sail around the islands, some offer the possibility of snorkelling.