- Bike Hire
- Charcoal BBQ Permitted
- Childrens Play Area
- Games Room
- Golf Course
- Mini Golf
- Multi Sports Arena
- Site Run Children’s Activities
- Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Take Away
If getting out and about is more your thing, then take the time to explore the beautiful coastline of the Costa Brava (The ‘Wild Coast’).
The sights in this area are simply stunning as you meander along the coastal roads, taking in the picturesque pine-edged coves and cliff-top views.
Take time to visit the buzzing cities of Gerona and Barcelona, as well as venturing inland to experience the rich culture of Spain.
For a much more lively experience you can visit the popular resort of Estartit nearby or maybe you prefer the culture of Figueres, an exquisite town, famed for the Salvador Dali Museum, where you will find a remarkable collection of his surrealist work. Whatever you’re preference you’re sure to find something of interest in the Costa Brava!
- Windsurfing & sailing – direct from the beach on site
- Golf – 4km
- Fishing – 1km
- Snorkelling, scuba diving and pedalo – 12km
- Horse riding – 12km
- Nightlife in estartit – 14km
- Water skiing and jet skiing – 15km
- Begur – 18m
- Waterpark – 30km
- Figueras – 40 km
- Barcelona – 140km
All distances quoted are approximate
Costa Brava & Catalonia
Visit Barcelona- The capital of Catalonia with it’s exciting shopping, busy pavement cafes and bars in La Ramblas area. La Sagrada Famillia is Gaudis unfinished cathedral and a must to visit. Excursions run direct from El Delfin Verde.
- Figueres – Home to Salvador Dali’s museum.
- Gerona – The nearest city to the resort 40km with a good shopping area.
- Pals – A medieval hamlet overlooking the bay of Pals of which Estartit sits opposite.
- Medas Isles – The only islands on the Costa Brava coastline sit just off the beach of Estartit. The Medas Isles are a protected nature sanctuary which makes for superb scuba diving and snorkelling. Glass bottom boats sail from Estartit harbour around the islands, some offer the possibility of snorkelling.
El Delfin Verde has a separate excursion office at the entrance offering coach trips to:
- Aqua Diver – Waterpark
- Barcelona Shopping
- Barcelona Football ‘Camp Nou’ when matches are being played.
- Marineland & Waterworld
- Portaventura – Low season only
- Market days – Thursday L’Estartit and Monday Torroella de Montgri.